Aastha Vocational Rehabilitation Centre
In 1992, two parents from the SWMR group Nirmalaben and Rajendra bhai started a Vocational Unit in their residence which blossomed into Aastha Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for Mentally Retarded. Aastha Vocational Rehabilitation Centre is run by the Society for the Welfare of the Mentally Retarded.
After having gained a deeper understanding and better sensitization to the needs of special children/adults, a Vocational Rehabilitation Centre namely "Aastha Punarvasan Kendra" evolved in the year 2005.The need for the safe passage of each child to school and back home is of paramount importance to us.
To ensure safe Pickup and droop from home, the institute has opted for optional transportation services manned by trained drivers and personnel sensitized to the needs of trainees. A separate transport fee is charged for this service.
We provide a stipend to trainee individuals in return for their work who is a learner and not eligible to get a regular amount as salary in the interest of the services they offer to the center.
List of Optional Vocational Training modules.
- Paper Bag Making
- Paper/Cloth/Fancy Envelop Making
- Candle Making from Granulated Wax
- Fancy Clay Pot Gel Wax Candle Making
- Door mate Making
- Artificial Jewellery Making
- Rakhi Making
- Embroidery and Knitting Work
- Paper Roll Cutting – Outsourcing
- Thermocol Sheet Roll Cutting – Outsourcing
- Vegetable Cleaning – Outsourcing
- Mukhwas Making
- Ballpen Assembling – Outsourcing
- Valve Assembling – Outsourcing
- Order based Food item Preparation and Supply.
|302, Panchratna Estate, Sarkhej-Bavla Road, Changodar, Ahmedabad-382213|
|Phone : 02717 – 251040 |
Mobile : 9327005140