At Anand Dham, the residents are groomed by Trained instructors who offer different types of skill development which can give them a sense of well-being.
An institutional goal is to provide a self-reliant meaningful and healthy life to persons with Intellectual Disabilities.The residents of Anand Dham follow daily schedules of ON-THE-JOB TRAINING PLACEMENT at various department in campus. In addition to ADL and vocational training, they also perform housekeeping activities as a part ofindependent living. Our services are designed to support everyone to live a sustainable independent life and actively engage in their areas of interest. All the festivals are celebrated at Anand Dham including celebrations of birthday of all the residents also.
The Intermediate Care Facilities such as age and health specialized services, personal care, housekeeping, medication administration, therapeutic, social and recreation programming, fitness, and on-site nursing services. Meaningful vocational employment opportunities such as Gardening, Laundry work, cutting & cleaning vegetables, refrigerator cleaning etc.
- Opportunity for sustainability through campus placement as a part of Vocational Training.
- Training in Domestic Skills and Soft Skills.
- Exercises, Yoga and Walking.
- In-Door and Out-Door games.
- Leisure time activity including watching TV, Watching Movie, Celebrations of various festivals, Dancing, Music, painting Games.
- Recreational Activities like celebration of Birthday, Gardening and Plantation.